Durafit C20-0020 DOC for Cummins ISX Replaces 4936734NX 4969721NX 2880259NX
NOT FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA! At this time California law only allows OEM Diesel Particulate Filters to be sold in state, not aftermarket. Any sales to California will be canceled and refunded. No exceptions!
Durafit P/N C20-0020
New outright DOC, not cleaned or remanned. No core charge.
Gaskets and clamps included.
4936734NX 4969721NX 2880259NX
2888262NX 4965079NX A030X734
3 Year Warranty.
Durafit is a division of AP Exhaust / DieselTech, who has been in the exhaust business since 1927.
DuraFit™ diesel particulate filters (DPFs) and diesel oxidation catalysts (DOCs) combine strengthened designs
with upgraded materials – providing durability to dramatically extend service life over OEM units.
• High-grade stainless steel canisters improve durability and resist corrosion
• Advanced SPGM™ coating on DOCs provides efficient catalyzation and regeneration
• 100% new, genuine OEM substrates reduce backpressure
• Stringent testing ensures performance that meets or exceeds OEM standards
• Backed by a nationwide 3-year, unlimited mileage warranty
OEM-Style Fit for Quick Installation!
To get your equipment back to work quickly, DuraFit products fit just like OEM units, meet or exceed OEM emissions requirements.
• Exact-fit OEM replacement units complete with installation gaskets
• Complies with emissions requirements for 2007 and newer model years
• Approved for horizontal, vertical and dual installations
• Nationwide technical / installation support
DuraFit replacement DPFs and DOCs are fully-compatible with existing OEM units.
Beware of cheap imported DPFs! We've spoken to sellers in Asia who were unaware that the ceramic honeycomb
substrate must have a catalytic coating to work correctly (At high temperatures, toxic gases such as nitrogen oxides and carbon monoxide in the exhaust come into contact with the catalysts and are converted into harmless nitrogen and water and less harmful carbon dioxide). Incorrect size honeycomb substrates in cheap imported DPF's will also increase backpressure on the engine, causing fuel economy and emissions problems.