Durafit C20-0023 DOC for International MaxxForce 13 2604039C91 3865483C93
NOT FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA! At this time California law only allows OEM Diesel Particulate Filters to be sold in state, not aftermarket. Any sales to California will be canceled and refunded. No exceptions!
Durafit P/N C20-0023
New outright DOC, not cleaned or remanned. No core charge.
Gaskets included. Clamps are not required on this model.
International MaxxForce 13
3 Year Warranty.
Durafit is a division of AP Exhaust / DieselTech, who has been in the exhaust business since 1927.
DuraFit™ diesel particulate filters (DPFs) and diesel oxidation catalysts (DOCs) combine strengthened designs
with upgraded materials – providing durability to dramatically extend service life over OEM units.
• High-grade stainless steel canisters improve durability and resist corrosion
• Advanced SPGM™ coating on DOCs provides efficient catalyzation and regeneration
• 100% new, genuine OEM substrates reduce backpressure
• Stringent testing ensures performance that meets or exceeds OEM standards
• Backed by a nationwide 3-year, unlimited mileage warranty
OEM-Style Fit for Quick Installation!
To get your equipment back to work quickly, DuraFit products fit just like OEM units, meet or exceed OEM emissions requirements.
• Exact-fit OEM replacement units complete with installation gaskets
• Complies with emissions requirements for 2007 and newer model years
• Approved for horizontal, vertical and dual installations
• Nationwide technical / installation support
DuraFit replacement DPFs and DOCs are fully-compatible with existing OEM units.
Beware of cheap imported DPFs! We've spoken to sellers in Asia who were unaware that the ceramic honeycomb
substrate must have a catalytic coating to work correctly (At high temperatures, toxic gases such as nitrogen oxides and carbon monoxide in the exhaust come into contact with the catalysts and are converted into harmless nitrogen and water and less harmful carbon dioxide). Incorrect size honeycomb substrates in cheap imported DPF's will also increase backpressure on the engine, causing fuel economy and emissions problems.