Six Tubes of 3M 08061 Plastic and Emblem Adhesive 5 Oz Tube
- Bonds fully cured automotive paints and plastic for interior and exterior
- Strong adhesion resists environmental exposure such as water and heat
- Quick-acting adhesive sets in about 15 minutes and fully cures in 24
- Adhesive dries clear for bonding transparent or translucent plastics
- Strong-adhesive properties create a permanent bond
3M™ Plastic and Emblem Adhesive permanently bonds plastic and metal emblems, rigid plastic parts, taillight lenses, trim strips, and other parts for both interior and exterior applications.
Strong Gripping Power with Resistance
3M™ Plastic and Emblem Adhesive is a solvent-based adhesive that resists environmental exposure such as water and heat to maintain a solid bond. Made to dry clear, the adhesive can be used to bond transparent or translucent plastics (See packaging before use.)
Easy to Use, Quick Acting
Our adhesive is easily applied directly to surfaces from the tube. This single-component trim adhesive is ready to use without any mixing. Simply apply to a clean surface and then let dry. A quick-acting formula, this adhesive has a working time of approximately 10 to 30 seconds, sets in approximately 15 minutes and fully cures in 24 hours. The fast-acting formula is perfect for affixing trim.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution