Fumoto ADP-205 - Adapter for T205 Oil Drain Valve 1 5/16-12 UN x 1 1/8-12 UNF
ADAPTER 1 5/16-12 UN X 1 1/8-12 UNF
Notice: Your engine model may require this adapter due to a recessed oil drain port or other obstruction. Adapter for 1 5/16-12 UN male thread to 1 1/8-12 UNF female thread for T-205 valve. Fumoto Adapters are constructed of 100% brass and designed to add extra length to the Engine Oil Drain Valve to allow installation when a recessed drain port location or other obstruction prevents fully tightening the valve.
NOTE: We recommend you assess your vehicle's drain port location before ordering an adapter. Although our regularly updated specification guides indicate vehicles that require an adapter, anomalies do exist and it is best to visually inspect the area. Adapters are NOT RECOMMENDED for engines with low ground clearance.
- Diameter: 1 5/16-12 UN X 1 1/8-12
- Thread Pitch: 12 UNF
- Gasket: 29 mm o-ring
- Weight: 7.2 oz
The Fumoto Engine Oil Drain's spring assisted ball valve replaces your standard issue oil drain plug and makes oil changes easier, cleaner, and less time consuming.
- One Touch Operation.
- Allows for clean and mess free oil changes.
- Safely change your oil without contacting hot oil.
- Eliminates stripped threads and frozen plugs.
- Simple to install and operate.
- Reduces time to complete an oil change.
- Ideal for sampling analysis as a small amount of oil can be drawn without shutting off the engine.
- Remove original drain plug and drain oil into appropriate receptacle.
- Insert Engine Oil Drain Valve and gasket into drain plug port and tighten. Do not over tighten. (Some oil pans are designed with a recessed drain hole which may prevent the valve from being installed properly. If the valve cannot be tightened all the way without hitting the oil pan wall, do not install the Drain Valve on your vehicle. Adapters are available for some models.)
- Make sure valve is closed and refill crankcase.
- To open lift control lever and turn counter-clockwise 90 degrees.
- To close simply turn the lever clockwise 90 degrees until locked in original position.
- Drive carefully at all times, and if you run over any foreign object on the road pull over and check the valve for any damage or leak.
- N-Series valve (with nipple to accept hose) is not recommended for passenger cars with low clearance.
Lifetime Limited Warranty
Fumoto offers a LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY on its product, against faulty workmanship and/or material to the original purchaser (with proof of purchase). For any defective product, Fumoto Engineering of America will replace the product at no charge. This warranty does not cover any damages due to misuse, abuse, negligence or accident. This warranty is valid only in the United States and Canada.