Fumoto F137N Oil Drain Valve M12-1.75 LC10 Clip Ford Cadillac Chevy S/S F107N
F137N supersedes F107N. It features a larger internal orifice which allows for a faster oil flow.
Used on Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Ford, GMC, Jaguar, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercury, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, and Saturn
Includes LC-10 clip.
M12-1.75 DRAIN VALVE W/NIPPLE
Incorporating Fumoto's most compact ball valve, Fumoto's FN series valves are designed to fit cars, light trucks, vans and select commercial engines. These models are equipped with a nipple which allows a hose to be attached for convenient draining. Constructed of forged brass and stainless steel to exacting Japanese specifications, the FN series valves are designed to provide a lifetime of dependable and reliable service.
NOTE: The FN series are NOT RECOMMENDED for engines with low ground clearance.
- Diameter: 12 mm
- Thread Pitch: 1.75
- Gasket: 12 mm
- Nipple Dimension: 3/8" - 10 mm
- Nipple Length: 5/8" - 15 mm
- Weight: 2.7 oz
The Fumoto Engine Oil Drain's spring assisted ball valve replaces your standard issue oil drain plug and makes oil changes easier, cleaner, and less time consuming.
- One Touch Operation.
- Allows for clean and mess free oil changes.
- Safely change your oil without contacting hot oil.
- Eliminates stripped threads and frozen plugs.
- Simple to install and operate.
- Reduces time to complete an oil change.