Fumoto F303L M20-1.5 Quick Oil Drain Valve with L Nipple
M20-1.5 DRAIN VALVE W/L-NIPPLE
Fumoto's L series valves are specifically designed for heavy duty trucks, construction equipment and industrial engines. The L series valve's removable 90 degree brass elbow nipple allows for easier oil changes in hard to reach and awkward locations. The adjustable brass collar allows 360 degree positioning of the nipple. And like all Fumoto valves the L series enables mechanics and end users to sample oil cleanly and easily even with the engine running. Constructed of forged brass and stainless steel to exacting Japanese specifications, L series valves are designed to provide a lifetime of dependable and reliable service.
NOTE: The L series are NOT RECOMMENDED for engines with low ground clearance.
- Diameter: 20 mm
- Thread Pitch: 1.5
- Gasket: 20 mm
- Nipple Dimension: 1/2" - 12 mm
- Nipple Length: 5/8" - 15 mm
- Weight: 6.7 oz
The Fumoto Engine Oil Drain's spring assisted ball valve replaces your standard issue oil drain plug and makes oil changes easier, cleaner, and less time consuming.
- One Touch Operation.
- Allows for clean and mess free oil changes.
- Safely change your oil without contacting hot oil.
- Eliminates stripped threads and frozen plugs.
- Simple to install and operate.
- Reduces time to complete an oil change.
- Ideal for sampling analysis as a small amount of oil can be drawn without shutting off the engine.
- Remove original drain plug and drain oil into appropriate receptacle.
- Insert Engine Oil Drain Valve and gasket into drain plug port and tighten. Do not over tighten. (Some oil pans are designed with a recessed drain hole which may prevent the valve from being installed properly. If the valve cannot be tightened all the way without hitting the oil pan wall, do not install the Drain Valve on your vehicle. Adapters are available for some models.)
- Make sure valve is closed and refill crankcase.
- To open lift control lever and turn counter-clockwise 90 degrees.
- To close simply turn the lever clockwise 90 degrees until locked in original position.
- Drive carefully at all times, and if you run over any foreign object on the road pull over and check the valve for any damage or leak.
- N-Series valve (with nipple to accept hose) is not recommended for passenger cars with low clearance.
Lifetime Limited Warranty
Fumoto offers a LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY on its product, against faulty workmanship and/or material to the original purchaser (with proof of purchase). For any defective product, Fumoto Engineering of America will replace the product at no charge. This warranty does not cover any damages due to misuse, abuse, negligence or accident. This warranty is valid only in the United States and Canada.