Index Temperature Switch NO/NC 195 Degree 8037050P - Repl 1685132C92
Index Sensors and Controls, Inc.
- a leading manufacturer of switches, sensors, and controls for the commercial truck, engine, agricultural, off-road, and industrial equipment markets. Our products monitor, control, and protect some of the world's toughest equipment.
- Index P/N: 8037050
- 1/2" NPT Housing
- CO - Common (NC & NO)
- 195 Degree
Index Heavy-Duty Temperature Switches
• Exceptional vibration immunity.
• Long life – up to 1 million cycles or more.
• Fast response and superior accuracy for improved efficiency.
• Stable, drift-free switching temperatures.
• Versatile to fit a wide range of applications.
• Customizable specifications and features.
• Proven performance on millions of engines and vehicles.
• Numerous fittings and connectors available.
Efficiency from precise temperature control
Chances are there are particular set and reset temperatures that are optimal for your application, where energy and operating cost efficiencies are maximized. With Index's tight tolerances, fast response, and specifiable reset points, your equipment runs precisely and evenly, at just the right temperature.
Long life and vibration resistance
We designed our Temperature Switches for years of service under tough, high duty-cycle conditions. Because vibration sensitivity can shorten the life of both a temp switch and your equipment, Index Temperature Control Switches put up a double line of defense against vibration with two snap-action elements. A crisp-response temperature disc triggers a micro switch, assuring clean, no-chatter electrical switching. Both elements can deliver up to a million cycles or more.