Mechanical Products Series 19 70 Amp Push to Reset Panel Mount Circuit Breaker CBLM70
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Mechanical Products Series 19 70 Amp Push to Reset Circuit Breaker CBLM70 - Panel Mount
This Listing is for (1) American Made Heavy-Duty Waterproof 70 Amp Push to Reset Circuit Breaker.
Packaged under MVP stock code CBLM70.
- Maximum Voltage Ratings 30VDC
- Ultimate Trip Must hold 100% at 25oC / 77oF, Must trip at 135% within 1 hour
- Dielectric Strength 1500VAC Minimum
- Interrupt Capacity (25 - 150A) 2,500A @ 14VDC (Type III) 1,500A @ 28VDC (Type III) 2,500A @ 30VDC (Type I)
- Interrupt Capacity (175 - 200A) 2,500A @ 30VDC (Type I and Type III)
- Endurance (25 - 150A) 14VDC @ 100 cycles, 6X rating (Type I and Type III) 28VDC @ 100 cycles, 2X rating (Type III) 30VDC @ 100 cycles, 2X rating (Type I)
- Endurance (175 - 200A) 14VDC @ 100 cycles, 6X rating (Type I) 14VDC @ 100 cycles, 2X rating (Type III) 28VDC @ 50 cycles, 2X rating (Type III) 30VDC @ 100 cycles, 2X rating (Type I)
- Operating Temperature Range -40oC / -40oF to 85oC / 185oF
- Torque Rating Mounting: #10-32 screws (for attached nut), 25 in-lbs max. 1/4” bolts (for 0.27” mtg holes), 50 in-lbs max. Terminals: 1/4”-28 studs, 50 in-lbs max.
- Weight Panel Mount: 2.6 oz. (74 gm.)
- Panel Mount w/Plate: 5.0 oz. (140 gm.)
- Ignition Protected Compliant to SAE J1171
- Ingress Protection IP67 - Dust and waterproof rated. IP69K - High temperature an pressure spray
- Corrosion Conforms to Mil-STD-202, Method 101, Test Condition A, for 96 hours under a 5% salt spray
- Humidity Conforms to Mil-STD-202, Method 106, for 240 hours at 95% RH
- Shock Rated to withstand 100g per Mil-STD-202, Method 213, Test Condition A.
- Vibration Rated to withstand 10g per Mil-STD-204, Test Condition A.
- Regulatory Compliance Summary Interrupt Capacity: SAE J1625, ABYC-E11, UL1077*
- Ignition Protected: SAE J1171
- Endurance: SAE J1625
- Dielectric Strength: UL1077*
- Shock Vibration, Corrosion, Humidity: Mil-STD-202
- Dust and Waterproof: IP67
- High Temp & Pressure Spray: IP69K
The Series 19, developed, designed, and manufactured in the USA, is used in accessory or auxiliary direct circuit (DC) electrical systems operating in harsh environments to provide protection in the event of overload and, or short circuit interruptions. The Series 19 is offered in 25 to 200 amps and is designed to meet many regulatory specifications, including IP67 and IP69K water ingress protection. MP’s new LED tripID™ is available in the Series 19 as a vertically integrated visual alert for a tripped circuit condition.
- Wider Amperage Range - 25 to 200 Amp
- Smallest available breaker to 200 Amp
- Superior Ingress Protection - IP67 & IP69K
- Designed for Harsh Applications to 30VDC
- LED tripIDtm for open circuits
- Recognized per UL1077
- Type I and Type III manual reset